View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012   #5
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 56780 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Post Combine Mock

I have a real hard time grading Randel, he didn't have a combine that made you stand up & notice. Then his game tape is nothing special either. LSU produces great secondary talent but not WR's? I'm not even going to point a finger at him because I feel it's more a combination of things. Academics, coaching, scheme & leadership. Not exactly the perfect environment to reach based on potential. I want to sign off on this pick but I just can't.

You know who Josh Robinson reminds me a little of? A mix of Bob Sanders & Glover Quin. Stocky, short arms, stout in run support & closes like a bullet. Natural position should be SS.

Martin would be an excellent fit. Really like this pick, bit of over achiever which fits group inside.

Think Jake will be long gone by end of 4th. Excellent length, technique to fill DE in a 3-4. Wouldn't mind him in third if Martin is not there?

Wylie or Coale would be solid value picks in 5th.

Don't know much about Looney, always up for OG/C prospects.

7th rd who cares, after last year there were some solid players who went undrafte. Texan's got lazy & stayed @ home.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote