View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012   #27
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96562 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Grantland: Free Agent Hype Chronicles: Arian Foster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
Has there been any news regarding Foster? Tomorrow's the deadline for the franchise tag I believe and I'm just surprised that there's been no news from the Texans. I think they will tag him and he won't be happy but the Texans are not in a good position salary cap wise.
I know and that's why I'm starting to get worried. You'd think something would've leaked out by now. What is going on with Foster and the Texans? A lot of teams have already franchised the players they're going to franchise, so what are the Texans planning to do with Foster?
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote