View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012   #7
brad77
Rookie

Section: Sec 350 Row E
Rep Power: 274 brad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrad77 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans chat with T.J. Yates earlier today

Quote:
Originally Posted by HJam72 View Post
That's good, but you need to say it like this:

YOU MUST APPRECIATE THIS FOR ITS DEMONSTRATION OF SCHAUB'S LEADERSHIP!!! PEOPLE, SHOUTING IS NOT THE ONLY EXPRESSION OF LEADERSHIP!!!!!!!!! SO, STOP IT!!!!!!!!

There ya go.
I think it is a testament to the whole team. I heard and interview with Wade where he talked about the fact that Mario never missed a team meeting and was at every practice. I see a lot of dedication from all the players on the team, doing what they can to help out. This is one of the reasons we where so successful last season even with the number of injuries we had. We have a team full of genuine leaders.. not just in the coaches, but in the players as well.
brad77 is offline   Reply With Quote