View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012   #3
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65204 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Steel B's Post Combine Mock

I'll be honest, I would love this draft.

Like the Randle pick. He's my guy if Floyd is gone, which he will be.

Robinson is tough to grade. Guy has a ton of potential, but comes with a high bust risk. Very risky selection in the 2nd round, even more so since CB is not a huge need.

Love Martin, guy is a total stud.

Very high on Bequette. Reminds me of a less talented Watt (and that is not necessarily a criticism). Would do very well in Wade's defense.

I like Coale as a 2nd WR. Reminds me of Walter. A very reliable over the middle/3rd down target type guy.

Not familiar with Looney, but can't hate on an OL pick.

Not familiar with Thompson either.

All in all, not a fan of taking Robinson in the 2nd because of his bust potential, but the other picks more than make up for a risky selection. If Robinson reaches his potential that's an awesome draft.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote