Thread: bah007 Mock
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012   #26
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 147080 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: bah007 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
The franchise time limit is almost up. Will there be a Texan? How about a free agent WR? Mike Wallace is young & proven he would be immediate starter. I'm not one to trade first round picks but in this case I would make an exception.

Hard to say what Smith will do with the Texans franchise tag .... What Ive heard is that they dont "need to" franchise Foster. That they are close to a deal .... (take that for what its worth). But if/when he hits the open market sh!t could hit the fan and change things. Hopefully we hear they have locked him up prior to Monday's tag deadline.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
I like Wallace & last I heard he has not been tagged. Still take a lot of $ to sign him. If the contract was right, I would give #26 but prefer Bowe.

Point blank , the Texans couldnt sign Wallace to a deal that Pittsburgh couldnt / wouldnt match in their current cap situation. Its a pipe dream ...

Giving up #26 would be relatively painless for his production .... tho I wonder how he would perform in the Texans more system driven precision offense where his routes are much more complex than with the Steelers & Rothlesberger improvising .... while he streaks up the seam or sideline or a comeback route because the QB bought himself time.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote