View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012   #21
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 331336 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Grantland: Free Agent Hype Chronicles: Arian Foster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
If Arian Foster gets away, I'm all for giving up our #26, the first round pick we get in exchange for Foster leaving Houston, and maybe even next year's first round pick (and our 3rd rounder this year) for the #2 spot and grab RG3.

Because if we're going to lose our franchise RB, the guy whom I think is what makes this offense "go" no matter who is QB, then I want an Arian Foster-type FREAKAZOID at the QB position who can beat teams throwing or running, pick your poison.
I don't think the Texans will let Foster get away but Schaub and AJ led the league in passing and receiving with no running game. This offense does not all depend on the RB.