Thread: bah007 Mock
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012   #25
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 146673 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: bah007 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I think Alshon Jeffery and Ruben Randle have late first round talent .... It all depends on who's left at other positions when deciding to take either .... If there is a significantly higher rated player at any number of positions available it would affect the decision .... If you get a steal late in the roundyou have to take advantage of it and address WR later in the draft or in FA.

I really wonder where Ryan Broyles falls .... He was a first round talent prior to injury and may come in with a chip on his shoulder & something to prove.

Im also high on DeVier Posey .... He has fantastic hands , great acceleration & change of direction. Tho not as big as some of the others at "only" 6'1" 210. I think he would fit well in the slot on this squad. I saw this guy doing some live drills and came away thoroughly impressed ....

Those two guy's would be my targets at the WR position in the 3rd to 4th rounds.
I like Broyles or Jordan White, 4th & 5th respectfully. I don't want to risk a first on a Jeffery. He could turn out well but he scares me.