Thread: bah007 Mock
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012   #23
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: bah007 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I think Alshon Jeffery and Ruben Randle have late first round talent .... It all depends on who's left at other positions when deciding to take either .... If there is a significantly higher rated player at any number of positions available it would affect the decision .... If you get a steal late in the roundyou have to take advantage of it and address WR later in the draft or in FA.

I really wonder where Ryan Broyles falls .... He was a first round talent prior to injury and may come in with a chip on his shoulder & something to prove.

Im also high on DeVier Posey .... He has fantastic hands , great acceleration & change of direction. Tho not as big as some of the others at "only" 6'1" 210. I think he would fit well in the slot on this squad. I saw this guy doing some live drills and came away thoroughly impressed ....

Those two guy's would be my targets at the WR position in the 3rd to 4th rounds.
The franchise time limit is almost up. Will there be a Texan? How about a free agent WR? Mike Wallace is young & proven he would be immediate starter. I'm not one to trade first round picks but in this case I would make an exception.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote