View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012   #13
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 209048 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: RotoWorld Post-Combine Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Floyd was far more polished & impressive @ the combine. I think it comes down to how well they perform @ their respective Pro-Days for teams. 12, 16 & 17 reflect just how close they are, difference being how teams evaluate each fit within their own system. I'm hoping that Wright drops another 9 spots.
I agree with that .... Thing about Blackmon , he may not "test well" but that guy is a "football player". Its not all about physical with him , he finds a way to make plays when it matters.

Floyd on the other handis the better physical specimen .... but has issues. On the field his ability is obvious .... You just have to wonder how much better can this guy be if he cleans up his act .... or what a disaster he could be if he doesnt.
Throwing $20m at a guy like that could be a recipe for disaster.

Wrights 40 times werent as fast as expected ..... I have to wonder how much of his success is attributed to RG3 as that guy's just plain special both on and off the field. Wright is a good route runner with solid hands tho .... I dont think his downside is anything less than a solid #3. While his upside is a #1 guy .... Not a whole lot of risk with him.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote