Thread: bah007 Mock
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012   #21
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 181199 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: bah007 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
I'm leaning towards someone like Mike Martin, Josh Chapman, or Brandon Thompson somewhere between the 2nd and 4th rounds. They are all close to 310 lbs and should provide good depth behind Cody. Then Mitchell can be rotated with the DE's or the NT's. Having Mitchell able to play either position is a great tool to have. Not saying Wade will do this, but it sure would be nice.
Chapman would be interesting as closer to what I want. I was not a fan all season then found out he tore ACL and played anyway..