Thread: bah007 Mock
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012   #20
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: bah007 Mock

I am the voice of disagreement with you guys. Kubes used to talk about smaller lighter RBs doing well in the ZBS but that did not work out so well for us. DD was sole successful back & they ran him into ground. I argued for years to get a big fast RB & behold Foster Tate and Ward have been talk of the town. Big and fast and GOOD is better than smaller fast and GOOD.

Poe should be an outstanding Nose IF you evaluate based on prime directive of that position. Clog the running lane and tie up as many blockers as you can. Ta'Amu also fits. Do you want the Nose to disrupt the QB? Of course but how many DTs actually do that in NFL? Not many.

I agree with Corrosion that Texans want WR but imo not gonna get a starter #26 unless my guy Wright is there. Trade down!!