View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012   #27
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222742 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: La Canfora: Texans on the rise

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGSXR View Post
I really don't understand the cap very well so just take my comments with a grain of salt...

The cap may be jumping but standard market value will also jump for these players. The FA market will be even more competitive especially now that teams are forced to spend. It's stupid how much its going to jump. It serves no real purpose at this point other than to ensure the all Morlon Greenwoods are making 2x-3x the money. I really don't get this move on the owner's part? I believe there will be even more parity than ever. In other words, it's gonna cost the owners to put together substandard football teams.
Exactly .... So if ever there was a time to mortgage the future for today .... This is it. Rather than paying the "Morlon Greenwoods" stupid money , you pay Foster and MW .... If you've got to spend it , you may as well spend it on quality.

You could take it one step further and extend those other guy's who are integral parts of the machine and in the final years of their deals .... Barwin , Cushing , Schaub , D. Brown ensuring you arent just filling your cap space with marginal players.

I Miss Good Schaub.

Last edited by Corrosion; 03-03-2012 at 02:44 PM.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote