Thread: kipers new mock
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012   #39
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: kipers new mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
I don't get it either. Quin is a fine safety, he's nowhere near contending for All-pro or even second team. He's solid safety, but not spectacular. That's fine with me. You can't have pro-bowlers at every spot on a roster.
I thought he looked pretty good at corner.

I think he looks pretty good at safety. Damn good considering it was his first year.

I'd like to see him after a full off-season. With better play from the #2 corner & our Free safety & Glover himself, I think we'll all be pleasantly surprised from the group as a whole.