View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012   #22
The Medic01
Veteran

Rep Power: 1876 The Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Medic01 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Myers: "I want to remain a Texan"

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Ask yourself would you want to play for the Packers or the Texans?

Who's closer to getting a ring?

Would you rather take your chances on Rodgers winning you a ring or Schaub?

I'm a Schaub guy, but come on if the Packers show Myers the $$$, he's gone.
They have a good receiving group and a great Qb. That's it. We have a great O-line RB TE's an elite WR in Andre and hopefully a good #2 next year along with a top 3 defense. That is what wins you playoff games not just a good passing attack. You have to be balanced to win in the playoffs. Heck we won more playoff games then they did and got closer to winning our Divisional round game then they did. I firmly believe we are closer to a championship then most teams out there including the Packers.
The Medic01 is offline   Reply With Quote