View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012   #11
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: RotoWorld Post-Combine Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Blackmon falling all the way to the Seabirds at 12 ? WoW.

If I could have my pick of the recievers in this class at #12 , I'd seriously have to consider a trade up. So many teams needing WR's , I cant see Blackmon falling that far.
Floyd was far more polished & impressive @ the combine. I think it comes down to how well they perform @ their respective Pro-Days for teams. 12, 16 & 17 reflect just how close they are, difference being how teams evaluate each fit within their own system. I'm hoping that Wright drops another 9 spots.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote