View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012   #179
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Just watched the DT/LB combine on my DVR, and from here on out I think we should presume the next pick will always be Poe. Since he's got the build of a brick sh*t-house, the strength of an ox, and the feet of a river dancer. I'm surprised he didn't go #1 to the Colts...

But wait a second, do GM's look at game film? You wouldn't think so if you've heard Mayock's rambling. /sarcasm

But seriously, the next pick should be Claiborne. He made playing CB in the SEC look easy.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote