View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012   #176
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan4Ever View Post
In the meantime, I would like to discuss what the next team up should do. Since Kalil is gone and there really isn't a top five CB available, I think the Vikings should go for Justin Blackmon to pair up with Percy Harvin. In any case, WR should be the pick here.
Ummm, Maurice Claiborne isn't a top 5 CB? What are you talking about?

In Any case the Browns pick is pretty obvious once the Vikings make theirs, unless he goes out on a limb and takes my guy.