Thread: bah007 Mock
View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012   #16
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114716 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: bah007 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insideop View Post
I'm leaning towards someone like Mike Martin, Josh Chapman, or Brandon Thompson somewhere between the 2nd and 4th rounds. They are all close to 310 lbs and should provide good depth behind Cody. Then Mitchell can be rotated with the DE's or the NT's. Having Mitchell able to play either position is a great tool to have. Not saying Wade will do this, but it sure would be nice.
That's the camp I'm in. I have no interest in a guy like Poe in the 1st round like a ton of people on this board are hoping for.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote