View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012   #8
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: RotoWorld Post-Combine Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Miss Texan View Post
Just look at last year! I know I'm not saying anything you don't already know but that QB position holds a ton of weight. I don't believe Tannehill is the a top ten player in this draft, but if he's the 3rd rated QB... he's going to go earlier than most people think.

1 Cam Newton
8 Jake Locker
10 Blaine Gabbert
12 Christian Ponder
I see only one hit on that list.

Teams who drafted those last three QB's are where they are because of it, just look how long it took the Texans to overcome reaching for their franchise QB in 2002.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote