View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012   #6
Ole Miss Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24791 Ole Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedOle Miss Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: RotoWorld Post-Combine Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
I can't believe that there is serious conversation going on about Ryan Tannehill as a first round pick. Insane.
Just look at last year! I know I'm not saying anything you don't already know but that QB position holds a ton of weight. I don't believe Tannehill is the a top ten player in this draft, but if he's the 3rd rated QB... he's going to go earlier than most people think.

1 Cam Newton
8 Jake Locker
10 Blaine Gabbert
12 Christian Ponder
#99 JJ Watt - Dream Big Work Hard
Ole Miss Texan is offline   Reply With Quote