View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012   #16
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 33404 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Myers: "I want to remain a Texan"

A lot of these guys have been here for years and suffered some terrible times, so sticking it out and winning a championship is HUGE to many of these players. I honestly trust Myers and Mario when they say money is not everything. I think I believe Myers more, but Mario has always loved the city and gave so much to the fans and the city and he may feel home here and money is not his motivation....we will see soon