View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012   #167
Doppelganger
None

Rep Power: 39889 Doppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respectedDoppelganger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 2012 Texans Talk Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Great selection by the DoppelColts.

I just hate that Luck is now in our division. Luckily we have a pretty stellar defense and pass rush that will give the rookie some fits. Sorry Oliver, but I hope to see your son laid out several times in his NFL career.
One thing we don't know for sure at this time is if Luck is ok with going to the Colts. Eli maneuvered his way out of San Diego and Elway out of Baltimore. I don't know what Luck thinks about Indy.

Sig made by False Start in 2010.

Adopt a Texan 2011-Present: Duyen.
Doppelganger is offline   Reply With Quote