View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012   #15
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 145918 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Myers: "I want to remain a Texan"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perki-Perk View Post
I don't know how much credence you guys will give this, but a woman I go to church with is friends with the Myers family. It is my understanding, that even behind closed doors, Myers is still saying he'd like to stay in Houston and that we were a QB short of a Super Bowl ring last year.
I' d say it's solid info but $ has turned many heads and it is his to go after or turn down.