View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012   #11
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 61582 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Grantland: Free Agent Hype Chronicles: Mario Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
The article raises some good points, but they added a bit too much sauce to the commentary.
I'd love to have Mario back...I really hope they get a deal done in fact. But if we just can't make it happen, I'll be ok.
This guy went far to the Mario Williams side as one could go. When i have read posts on other boards, the rank and file NFL fan is not clamoring for Mario Williams to come in because he is the next Reggie White. Especially, for the best pass rusher in free agency, he does not generate the buzz that even Peppers did a couple years back. While the stats are there, and he better than most of the league, williams does not past the eye test as near all time great like this is trying to sell.