View Single Post
Old 03-02-2012   #7
amazing80
Site Contributor

Section: my couch
Rep Power: 87188 amazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respectedamazing80 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sporting News Russ Lande 3/01 Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
That's a pretty bad mock draft. Poe to the Panthers would be laughable, but I would be happy with it as it pushes good players to my favorite teams.

I don't see the Browns going with at TE at 22. They got some young guys in Evan Moore, who looked like a capable starter last year, and Jordan Cameron who was a 4th round pick last year. Both of those guys are capable and should develop into at least decent TEs. TE just isn't a position of need right now for the team, WR, RB, DE, LT, #2 CB and OLB are needs. Any one of those could be addressed instead.

Boykin at 21 seems insanely high. Did I miss something, or when did he get upgraded from a 3rd round pick?
Id prefer Cox or Barron there instead