View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012   #1
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Texans chat with T.J. Yates earlier today

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/li...3-ce384fb5d8fe

Quote:
Comment From clint
How is it like working with the coaching staff of the Tezans and matt Shaub?
12:03

T.J. Yates:
It's really great working with the coaching staff last year. They taught me a lot during the season and when I started playing, I learned a lot more not only from the coaches but from Matt. He really helped me out with a lot of the on-the-field things as well as in the film room, and it was great having him as an extra coach.
12:03

Comment From Diego
Hey TJ. Great Job this season you made the Texans proud! What are you working on this off-season that you thought might need work
12:04

T.J. Yates:
Thanks, Diego. I'm really working on correcting my mistakes from last year. I did some good things, but I did a lot of things that need to be fixed, and just a lot of extra work in the film room, really going back and looking at all my weaknesses from last year and trying to correct those during this offseason.
12:04

Comment From Santos
TJ I was at the game in Jax where you came in and thought you did an outstanding job filling in. Question is: Where do you see yourself in 2-3 years?
12:05

T.J. Yates:
In 2-3 years, I'm still going to be under contract with the Texans, so I hope to be here. I love this organization, all the coaches and the players. It's a really first-class organization, and I hope to be here for a very long time.
I snickered at his response even thought I know it wasn't Foster

Quote:

12:31

Comment From Arian Foster
You like handing the ball to me, or hitting me on a wheel route better?
12:31

T.J. Yates:
I like hitting you on a wheel route and having you take it 80 for a touchdown. It helps my stats.
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote