Thread: A Noobs mock
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012   #6
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: A Noobs mock

Maybe you should comment on other people's mocks before you cry all over someone else's thread too.

Decent picks, I think BL hit the nail as far as rounds but I had never read anything about either receiver so I appreciate the inspiration. Fletcher Cox is a good pick but I would probably go after one of the big bodied WR the 2nd round will be littered with. I actually liked what I read about Childs better than Jones. Last pick should be another OL or LB
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote