View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012   #47
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MY MOMs... Back in the hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Thank you both!!! Prayers and positive thoughts actually work!!

I think that positive energy (spiritually or otherwise) from our surrogate families mean ALL the difference!! That said, I thank all y'all!!!

My Moms was brought to tears whenever I mentioned how many of you expressed your thoughts and feelings towards her well-being... It actually meant a lot to her.

It'll mean a lot more to her whenever I pull up this thread and she can read the LOVE for herself..

Again, THANX!!!
Excellent news TB. Hope your mom does read this as we (TT family) do care for each other and extended families. Prayer warrior here. Kicking butt and taking names.