Thread: bah007 Mock
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012   #7
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: bah007 Mock

I like this mock. It seems like a more realistic mock than some of the others I've looked at. Randle is a probable pick in the 1st and McClellin is more likely to be there in the 2nd than Curry. Guyton is a solid pick in the 3rd but I don't know if the Texans will pick another DE. They may go NT and move Mitchell in to the DE rotation.

Don't know anything about Robinson in the 4th but they could go for a Safety here to develop. Love Molk in the 5th and think he would be ideal for the Texans. As for Davis, they could go for another QB if Leinart leaves. Don't know about Marve in the 7th but I do think the Texans need more ILB depth.

Overall, good job and well thought out!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote