Thread: Stephen Hill
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012   #89
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5496 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stephen Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Agreed about the speed thing

Toon is a little too injury pron for my liking. He should be availabe and a bargain in the 3rd/4th rd.

Another guy that uyou're describing that I like alot is Danny Coale. My #1 guy for the Texans is Randle. He ran a 4.55 be is much faster than that in pads. In/Out of his breaks.
thats the other part. Some people run fast in under armor gear but lose a lot of speed with pads on. Some lose little or none. Kendal Wright rana a slow 40, but I watched almost every Baylor game this year and he plays VERY fast.