View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012   #11
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL.com Mock Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I don't know what that has to do with anything. You said the offense favored bigger WR's (which it does), but that didn't stop him from playing DA quite a bit.

The fact that he was a 7th rd. pick just emphasizes the point. He especially shouldn't have seen the field much.
I don't think Kubiak would target a short WR for the WR2 position. At the end of the day Kubiak actually favored the taller and more of a project wr in Jones over the released Anderson if you want to really look at what happened. I can see Kubiak playing a shorter wr, but only in multiple wr packages...if he doesn't have anyone better on the roster. Kubiak wants big targets...that's why we run so many multiple TE packages with Andre as the lone wr. Blocking is important in this stretch p/a scheme. I think Lucky has it right here.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote