Thread: bah007 Mock
View Single Post
Old 03-01-2012   #4
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81923 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: bah007 Mock

I'll take Randle if Floyd is gone, although I'd rather trade back. He has a lot of potential, but I'm not as high on him as others.

Love the McClellin and Guyton picks. Guyton is very underrated, would be a beast in Wade's defense.

I'm so-so on Robinson, but I love the Molk pick. He is going to be a steal for a ZBS team.

Davis is a good developmental QB prospect and Marve is a good pick for a depth LB/ST player.

Honestly, I would love for the draft to fall this way.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote