Originally Posted by bah007
Just wondering if you think those guys would still be around at those spots, BL.
1. Kendall Wright, WR Possible
2. Shea McClellin, OLB Possible
3. Juron Criner, WR Possible
4. Derek Wolfe, DE Improbable
5. Levy Adcock, OG/OT Improbable
6. Omar Bolden, CB/SS Improbable
7. Cliff Harris, CB/Returner Possible
See you just mocked McClellin. This is if Texans cannot resign Mario. Otherwise probably go CB early, like the Hosely kid. Otherwise the picks increase in value to point of not being available. Harris being exception, his slower than expected 40 along with his mutliple traffic infractions, maybe he's just trying to keep within the speed limit?