Thread: Stephen Hill
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012   #85
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 257888 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Stephen Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
They're not real scouts. They're internet scouts. And, they're not the Texans scouts. So no, I wouldn't be upset if the Texans didn't draft off of an internet draft board.
Does anyone have him ranked in the top 32? Anyone have him rated higher than Floyd? or Sanu?

I like that he is athletic.. & his combine numbers show he's explosive. If our coaches believe they can "correct" his catching mechanics, I have no problem drafting this guy, even with our first. Especially if his run blocking (from the receiver position) is as polished as has been mentioned here.

You can teach a person how to catch, how to run routes. You can't teach 4.3 speed, or 6'4", or 215lbs. This is freak territory.... elite athlete. The coaches have to do their job to make him an elite football player.