View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012   #22
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 112599 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MY MOMs... Back in the hospital

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Great news Bill !
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
Awesome report. I like that "The POWER of Prayer WORKED." All the best to your mom as she returns to her daily activities with renewed health.
Thank you both!!! Prayers and positive thoughts actually work!!

I think that positive energy (spiritually or otherwise) from our surrogate families mean ALL the difference!! That said, I thank all y'all!!!

My Moms was brought to tears whenever I mentioned how many of you expressed your thoughts and feelings towards her well-being... It actually meant a lot to her.

It'll mean a lot more to her whenever I pull up this thread and she can read the LOVE for herself..

Again, THANX!!!