View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012   #1
Fili
All Pro

Rep Power: 3890 Fili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respectedFili is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Myers: "I want to remain a Texan"

Quote:
The Texans want Myers back, and the feeling is mutual. On SportsRadio 610 AM on Monday evening, Myers was asked about reports that the Green Bay Packers discussed him with his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, at the NFL Scouting Combine in Indianapolis.

ďNews to me, man,Ē Myers said. ďI donít know what was going on. Iím just like anyone else reading that type of stuff, but it is what it is. In the long run, I want to be here in Houston, so thatís what Iíve been telling everybody when everyone asks me stuff, and thatís what it sums up to be. I want to be here. I want to see things through, and thatís the way it is. So thatís kind of the bottom line of my thinking.Ē
http://www.houstontexans.com/news/ar...2-f0199adb9c2a
Fili is offline   Reply With Quote