Thread: Stephen Hill
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012   #82
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74980 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stephen Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
yeah, i just don't understand how teams continue to let the 40 time ruin the whole draft scouting process. The league & its history are riddled with guys that don't have what you would call elite speed. but those same guys show a knack for being able to get open. Jerry Rice, Micheal Irvin, Rod Smith, Larry Fitzgerald, Wes Welker & the 2 guys i most associate this kid to..Anquan Boldin & Marques Colston.

I really hope we're seriously targeting this kid somewhere in the 1st or 2nd. My only fear is that SF, Tenn, Jax, TB or worse ......NE / NO snatch him up before us.
Agreed about the speed thing

Toon is a little too injury pron for my liking. He should be availabe and a bargain in the 3rd/4th rd.

Another guy that uyou're describing that I like alot is Danny Coale. My #1 guy for the Texans is Randle. He ran a 4.55 be is much faster than that in pads. In/Out of his breaks.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote