Thread: Stephen Hill
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012   #76
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stephen Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by NastyNate View Post
He'd probably have 48 videos. There are 100 Al Davis' in this thread right meow.
This. Speed is less important that the ability to get seperation and sure hands. I hate the 40. The only people it is actually relevant for are returners. They are the only ones who truly get a head start. Burst, change of direction, use of body to shield defenders, catching away from your body with soft hands, change of direction. All more important.