View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012   #19
leebigeztx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30026 leebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respectedleebigeztx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to leebigeztx
Default Re: Kuharsky: What I'd do if I ran the Texans

I would get demeco deal down to 3m with 3m in incentives like snaps,probowl,and all pro. This is serious business and with ryans making almost 7m for a 2 down lb isn't good business. Deqwell jackson dea is at about 5m per and he's as good if not better than ryans. Whe they go sub package, which is over 60%, demeco isn't even on the field.

As stated before, mario@12-14m per,meyers at 5m,foster at 8m in terms of cap hit. Cut cody,jones,lienhart, and let all the other fre agents go. They can be replaced via draft or 2nd tier/3rd free agents. I would like to see the texans bring in a someone like brady quinn to develop with yates.