View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012   #10
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 106068 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kuharsky: What I'd do if I ran the Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by bah007 View Post
QB - Let Leinart go. Draft a QB to replace him if you want. I trust Yates as QB #2.

HB - Pay Foster.

WR - Cut Jacoby. Draft a replacement. See if Walter will restructure his contract.

OL - Pay Myers. Pay Brisiel if we can. If we can't then expect to draft OG pretty high. I loved Caldwell when we drafted him but he has shown me nothing.

OLB - I would love to keep Mario. Offer him somthing we can afford. If he says no that is fine. He is deserving of the pay day that somebody else will offer him. I like what we have coming back here. Draft OLB depth.

ILB - Ryans' deal was a reward. Asking him to restructure would send a negative message. I think we just need to grit our teeth while he plays out this deal.
Agreed on all counts.