View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012   #4
bah007
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 102657 bah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respectedbah007 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mocking Madness - of just a little try by a german guy...

Dontari Poe - I certainly hope the combine pushes this guy up high because I want no part of him. Future All Star? I don't see this guy making our DL/OLBs unstoppable. Memphis gave up 491 yards per game this year. Now obviously, he isn't the only guy to blame for that. But Memphis' DL/LBs were definitely far from unstoppable. Good players play on bad teams all the time but where is his impact?? Why does a guy this big, strong, and athletic not stand out against Conference USA competition?

Nick Toon - I like Toon. There are other guys I would look at but I think he is a more athletic version of Kevin Walter. Will never be a #1 but he can block and pick up first downs.

Brandon Washington - I love his versatility. Great pick here. He is raw right now but I like his potential to develop.

Joe Adams - Don't mind this pick at all. He is a better slot WR than Jacoby and he can help on special teams.

J.K. Schaffer - No problem here either. Solid depth.

Kellen Moore - Give me Austin Davis instead. I love Moore as a college player. But there is nothing here for NFL potential. Wasted pick, in my opinion.

Chris Jacobson - Great depth pick here. Can play G/C.
bah007 is offline   Reply With Quote