Thread: Stephen Hill
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012   #64
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stephen Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cush View Post
Not knowing anything about this guy and after reading this thread I saw a guy over at BRB putting a scouting report on him. They evaluated him for his game against UNC and had this to say..

http://www.battleredblog.com/2012/2/...9/stephen-hill

It was just one game, but they came away with the same negative impressions many people on here are saying.
I disagree with most of their takes.
Except for the drop, there were a lot to like about his game.
One needs to pay more attention to the details when scouting a player, IMHO.
I watched another game last night.
Hopefully, I can come up with a report tonight.
He has pretty good route running ability already, there I said it.

First impressions (after watching 3 games and highlights of 4 other games): I can see him going late in the first or somewhere in the second round.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote