View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012   #2
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 140377 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Mocking Madness - of just a little try by a german guy...

Being unable to watch games is a negative and effects me also on some guys such as Poe whom I also have @ #26.

I watched Toon and he can be off as much as on and I would not draft him.

Washington is intriguing as he can play all spots but center if needed. Should be good left guard with great size/decent skills. Has been noted to have a mean streak whicj Texans will love. I have him rated early 3rd so probably gone.

Adams? I'm pimping Jordan White & Broyles in 4th and feel strongly both are better than Adams.

Kellen Moore, I agree.

Enjoyed the thread.