Thread: Stephen Hill
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012   #63
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 160949 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Stephen Hill

Of all the spots we have a need, LG, WR2, center, CB2, NT and maybe OLB all but WR offer a starter ahead of draft pick that allows a #1 pick to not have pressure to start. Some could argue that Walter could be #2 WR and allow Hill (if selected) to train behind him. I just do not see that. A WR selection in first or second should compete for starter minutes, imo. The talk and goal has been to draft someone to play opposite AJ.

A high potential non starter WR should be taken later such as Jordan White or Broyles; not #26.