View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012   #231
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 78148 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Site Donation FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruinondd View Post
/feels like an idiot. I have adblock for chrome and never set this site up to be excluded. Never even realized you had google ads going to help pay for the site. Problem remedied. Apologies Hookem.
NP man, a lot of people block ads. Google ads never performed in the past so I kept them off for years. However Google dramatically improved their system so I put them back this season. For the most part they are relevant now. I personally see them and many are relevant to my interest.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote