View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012   #229
Hookem Horns
The Bill Payer

Rep Power: 53922 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Site Donation FYI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaysol View Post
Subscribed back in December. Two monthly payments have gone through. When exactly does my name change colors?
Sorry Jaysol ... this is supposed to happen automatically and it apparantly isn't working. I have been real busy with work and haven't been on very much lately.

Please PM me your email address that you subscribed through Paypal with and I will change this for you.

That goes for anyone else that has subscribed. I will manually change you guys over to that status.

BTW, thanks for the support guys! The Google ads did fairly well during the exciting part of the season however their yield has dropped quite a bit since the season ended (which is to be expected).
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote