View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012   #19
redwhiteblue
Veteran

Rep Power: 2088 redwhiteblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteblue is a quality contributor and well respectedredwhiteblue is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans gear selling well despite injuries

I don't remember the specific source, but I asked someone with the Texans once and they stated that the team has to buy all the jerseys from the NFL in a large shipment and they wait until fan reaction is strong so they don't waste money on unsold jerseys.
My counterpoint was the Texans spent $50 million on Joseph, so how do you they feel comfortable doing that, but won't go ahead and put his jersey in their store?
redwhiteblue is offline   Reply With Quote