Thread: Bl Top 32
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012   #42
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bl Top 32

Konz resolves two spots, center & OG but if Myers re-signs do we need to spend a first or look later rounds? Poe allows Mitchell to move to DE but is that necessary if Mario returns? If Wade is cool with Cody starting again should we spend a first on Poe or look at someone in later rounds?

Left guard is issue unless Wade Smith was hiding injury but who of the best falls to us? Do we hope Zeitler is available in 2nd or maybe my guy Lonnie Edwards in 3rd?

Floyd, Blackmon and Wright should be gone unless Wright runs slow at pro day. Do we reach in first for one of the second level guys? Or do we take whatever we can get in a trade down? Other than QB Tannehill, who else could be there at #26 that another team would trade up to get?

This is why my mock keeps changing so much and other too I guess.