View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012   #23
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 81923 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Late Morning Mock...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I here you and I thought about that.

I think we are at a point though where we don't have to target starters...Hell, even last year Watt was the only starter out of the gate...

I think we can take some calculated risks with some prospects that have the potential to be great players. If you just hit on one or two of these guys and they live up to their potential it changes this team into a super power.
Overall, yes we have that much talent to take risks. However, WR seems to be the consensus biggest need for us right now and I don't see how adding Streeter upgrades the position for next year. He's very raw, a project player. If WR wasn't a big need then I'd see no problem taking him and developing him, but under the current circumstances I don't see how adding a project player at WR helps us next year.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote