View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012   #43
Goldensilence
Is this Sparta?

Rep Power: 9088 Goldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respectedGoldensilence is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: GB illegally talking to HOU C Myers

I'd really love for Myers to stay around, but if he doesn't you've really got to think interior line help moves to the forefront of draft day concerns. If I'm Myers I'm looking around for teams that have good guard play anda zone scheme. He's not big enough to hold the point of attack at center in a power man scheme. If team are asking him to do so, they'll be disappointed. He's great in space though.

I'm ok with Brisiel leaving, though I'd also like to see him stay for continuity reasons. He's had such an up and down time here.

I really have to credit the work John Benton has done here. I think he's done a good job working with what he's been giving. I'd really like to see what he could do with some elite talent in the middle of the line.

Also curious to see what a healthy Shelley Smith could be capable of.

Caldwell was an All-American at center but hasn't seemed to catch on at guard. Perhaps a move back to center is just better suited for him?
Goldensilence is offline   Reply With Quote